CCA CONNECTS offers community-based paid externship experiences to undergraduate and graduate CCA students across all CCA disciplines.
CCA CONNECTS exemplifies the Center’s focus on developing opportunities for students to engage intensively in individual projects with specific community partners. Both parties benefit from such valuable, long-term opportunities for learning and engagement.
Students who participate in CCA CONNECTS:
• Engage in paid work-study positions with Bay-Area organizations
• Cultivate relevant, real-world experience for portfolios and résumés.
• Access professional development, mentorship, and networking opportunities
Organizations who participate in CCA CONNECTS:
• Receive year-long, CCA-funded externs.
• Benefit from critical and creative contributions toward their unique needs
• Participate in the Center for Art and Public Life's network of partners at CCA and beyond.
CCA students apply online by submitting their resume through CCA Works by September 17, 2014. Additionally, students must also complete the CCA CONNECTS Job Application. For more information on how to apply, go to the CONNECTS FAQ.
Organizations are invited to apply in June for the following academic year. Application forms will be made available at that time.